Are you planning to move to a new home?
The prospect of moving homes can be overwhelming. Don’t miss out on essentials before you visit open houses. That way, you will know for sure if you are ready for this significant change.
Here is a checklist to keep your process in order:
- Take the necessary steps to improve and maximize your credit score prior to signing a contract
- Meet with a trusted mortgage broker or lender prior to searching for properties
- Keep your investments budget-friendly
- Get a pre-qualification letter
- Know your “must haves” before the search for properties begin
- Plan ahead for escrow, down payment, and closing costs
- Contact your real estate attorney prior to signing a contract
If you are ever in doubt let us at Costa & Associates assist you and your real estate agent. Our experienced real estate lawyers will ensure that everything is safe and secure before the big move.